To Development and Reform Commission(Energy Administration) of Qinghai Province, Gansu Province, Hebei Province, the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region and the Xinjiang Autonomous Region, Energy Regulatory Authority of North China and Northwest China, Energy Regulatory Office of Gansu and Xinjiang, State Grid Corporation of China, China Renewable Energy Engineering Institute, Electric Power Planning & Engineering Institute, National Renewable Energy Center:
According to the Notification, in order to promote the industrialization development of China CSP technology, the first batch of CSP demonstration projects list is ensured after the evaluation of experts. Related issues and requirements are as followed:
1. After experts reviewed the applied projects recommended by the local Development and Reform Commissions(Energy Administration), the first 20 projects with total capacity of 1349MW were selected. These 20 projects are located in Qinghai, Gansu, Hebei, Inner Mongolia and Xinjiang province.
2. Development and Reform Commission(Energy Administration) of each province(Autonomous Region) is responsible for guiding and supervising the construction of the demonstration projects. Each demonstration project should strictly follow the committed requirements of technique data made during the reviewing meeting. the implementation of technical route and index for these projects should be monitored and evaluated by China Electric Power Planning & Engineering Institute and China Renewable Energy Engineering Institute.
3. Each demonstration project should be put on record before September 30th, 2016, and start the construction as soon as possible. Related regional (Autonomous Region)Development and Reform Commission(Energy Administration) should follow the process of the project in time, and report to National Energy Administration quarterly. For the projects which are not put on record timely or not started after recording, Related regional (Autonomous Region)Development and Reform Commission(Energy Administration) should report the circumstance to National Energy Administration and present corresponding handling suggestions.
4. Each demonstration project should be completed and put into operation before the end of 2018 in principle. After the construction, the project party should present the completed acceptance scheme to Development and Reform Commission(Energy Administration) of local province(Autonomous Region). Development and Reform Commission(Energy Administration) of related province(Autonomous Region) will work with relevant dispatched agencies of National Energy Administration to guide the project acceptance, and then report the acceptance results to National Energy Administration timely.
5. In the process of the construction of the demonstration projects, the project party, the construction company and the manufacturing companies should enhance cooperation to overcome challenges, form integrated technical competence to guarantee the timely completion and production of demonstration projects and show industrialized demonstration effects as soon as possible.
6. The power grid enterprises should cooperate with the projects’ construction progress to do the planning and construction of the supporting grid; carry out supporting power transmission project construction timely, study in advance the grid-connected scheme of each demonstration project when they put into operation, ensure the power grid have full consumptive ability to the demonstration project electricity.
7. To protect the technology advancement and industrial development of CSP projects, and to avoid blind investment and low-level redundant construction, during the “13th Five-Year” period, all CSP projects should be included in the demonstration project and under the unified management of National Energy Bureau, and only the projects in the list of demonstration projects could enjoy the national price subsidies.
Following are the short list of demonstration project;