Reported from CSPPLAZA: On September 26th, LuNeng Haixi 50MW molten salt project announces the result of bidding evaluation for its EPC general contractor, Shandong Electric Power Construction Third Engineering Company (referred as SEPCOIII) won the contract . It’s the first domestic EPC contract of CSP project for SEPCOIII, after Noor project SEPCOIII proves himself in China with this big triumph .
On July 17th, the bid for EPC of the 50MW project was released for the first time, then 5 weeks later on August 14th, the bid was opened by LuNeng Group.
However, LuNeng Group soon announced the former bid was invalid on August 22nd, CSPPLAZA earlier reported.
The same 8 tenders compete for the reopened bid, they are:
1. Beijing Shouhang IHW Resources Saving Technology Co., Ltd.
2. Hebei Electric Power Design & Research Institute
3. SEPCO Electric Power Construction Corporation (SEPCO)
4. SEPCOIII Electric Power Construction Corporation
5. SEPCOI Electric Power Construction Corporation
6. Zhejiang SUPCON Solar Technology Co., Ltd.
7. Power China Nuclear Engineering Company
8. China Energy Engineering Group Northwest Power Construction Engineering Co., Ltd.
LuNeng 50MW hybrid CSP tower project has already advanced a lot of 20 Chinese Demo CSP Projects in development manner.
This project will install a 50MW super high pressure and high temperature turbine unite, a solar field with molten salt heat receiver and heliostats, a steam generating system and a 12 hrs molten salt TES system.