Are you looking for something different in an international company? Are you ready to face the challenge of your life and to play an important part in the market roll out and success of aour disruptive solar technology?
HELIOVIS AG is a technology company based in the commercial area of Vienna, Austria, and developed an inflatable solar concentrator for industry-grade solarthermal applications. To support our team in Wiener Neudorf we are looking for a
Senior Vice President Technology / CTO
In this challenging position, you are in charge of every aspect of our technology and a successful project based market entry.
This includes a wide range of duties such as
- Connecting the dots between business and technology
- Adapting technology strategies according to the latest market developments
- Creating and Implementing a technology roadmap
- Keeping innovation an important part of the company strategy
- Leading the technical teams
- Building up additional capacities to keep up with future projects
- Willingness to travel
Therefore we are looking for an experienced expert who is capable of working in a challenging environment with
- At least 5 years of experience with increasing responsibilities in a plant engineering environment
- Experience with large scale power plant engineering is a big plus
- Valid permit to work in the European Union
Education and languages
- University degree in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, or comparable qualifications
- Absolute fluency in written and spoken English is required
- German is desirable
- Language skills in Arabic, Mandarin or Spanish are a big plus
Skills and abilities
- Strong leadership skills
- Deep technical understanding
- Extensive communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to simply keep cool when things go south
- Inter-cultural and cosmopolitan attitude
This is your chance to join a highly innovative company with a ground-breaking product. Be part of our unconventional team and experience the highly unusual professional environment we are very proud of.
For this position, we are prepared to offer a competitive salary that reflects your experience and skills. In addition we are offering fringe benefits, and an employee participation program. The minimum yearly gross salary for this job starts at EUR 63.000,- . We are looking to fill this position by March 2019.
Are you intrigued? Our CEO Dr. Felix Tiefenbacher is looking forward to receiving your application (CV, possible date of entry, and salary expectation) with subject CTO1811 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Of course, we assure absolute discretion.