Reported from CSPPLAZA: The annual award for China’s CSP industry, CSPPLAZA AWARDS 2018, is formally launched today and interested participants could contact CSPPLAZA to submit the application form for selection.
During the CPC2017, CSPPLAZA released CSPPLAZA AWARDS for the first time and announced the three major awards: Individual Contribution Award, Industrial Contribution Award, and Technology Innovation Award.
The CSPPLAZA AWARDS 2017 awards are set to honor outstanding companies and individuals that try hard to promote the development of the industry and make outstanding contributions in the past ten years. CSPPLAZA AWARDS 2018 will cater to the situation and trends in the development of CSP industry in the past year and set up four awards, of which two are open to global applicants!
Picture: Chinese and foreign winners at the CSPPLAZA AWARDS 2017 ceremony
Please click to download CSPPLAZA AWARDS 2018 Application Form
NO.1 Awards Presentation:
1. Demonstration Project Promotion Award
Applicants: Owners of China’s first batch of CSP demonstration projects
2. CSP Technology Innovation Award
Applicants: CSP companies and related scientific research institutions around the world
3. CSP Globalization Contribution Award
Applicants: Global CSP companies
4. Chinese CSP Person of the Year
Applicants: Experts or entrepreneurs in China’s CSP industry
NO.2 Awarding time: The awarding ceremony will be held on June 20, 2018, which is the first day of the CPC2018.
NO.3 Selection process:
1. Participation Recruitment: A long list will be generated by the participants’ self-declaration + CSPPLAZA recommendation.(2018.5.10~2018.5.25)
2. Long list for publicity: Start the online voting (20% weight). At the same time, CSPPLAZA organizes industry experts to form a review team to evaluate the long list (80% weight). (2018.5.26~2018.6.10)
3. Award Ceremony: The final award results will be generated by a comprehensive assessment of review team scores and network scores. (2018.6.20)
Note: Please contact CSPPLAZA to submit the application form.
Contact: Cecilia Zhang; Tel: 13718499350; E-mail: Cecilia@cspplaza.com