Reported from CSPPLAZA: April 6th, 2017, bid is open for EPC of Thermal Storage and Transfer Island in Rayspower Yumen Dongzhen 50MW Parabolic trough CSP Demonstration Project, which has been selected as one of the first batch of CSP demonstration projects in September last year.
There are six bidders involving in this bid opening:
1. Consortium of China Nuclear Industry II III Construction Co., Ltd and B.J.R. (Tianjin) New Energy Co., Ltd,
2. Consortium of East China Engineering Science and Technology Co., Ltd(ECEC) and China Energy Engineering Group Anhui Electric Power Construction No.2 Engineering Co., Ltd,
3. Consortium of Shenzhen Enesoon Technology Co., Ltd and Hebei Electric Power Design & Research Institute,
4. Consortium of China Energy Engineering Group Jiangsu Province Electric Power Construction No.3 Engineering Co., Ltd and Jiangsu United Storage Technology Co., Ltd,
5. China Eleventh Chemical Construction Company Co., LTD (ELECO) ,
6. Shandong Sunway Petrochemical Engineering Share Co., Ltd.
CSPPLAZA correspondent found out that, some of the companies involed in this bid opening also take parts in the former bid opening of the EPC for Solar Field and Power Island, such as China Eleventh Chemical Construction Company Co., LTD (ELECO) , China Energy Engineering Group Anhui Electric Power Construction No.2 Engineering Co., Ltd, China Nuclear Industry II III Construction Co., Ltd, which reflected the tendency of more companies noticing and emphasing the CSP industry and furthermore persuing the relevant market.
Project’s Tender Notice of EPC for Thermal Storage and Transfer Island was released on February 28th. Bidding for Supervision of the project was open on March 24th and is now on the process of evaluation. The bid-winner of supervision will soon be released. The bid of EPC for Thermal Storage and Transfer Island was scheduled to be open on March 31st , 2017, but is postponesd to April 6th . Apart from that, Project’s Tender Notice of EPC for Solar Field and Power Island released on January 24th is now also on the process of evaluation and the bid-winner will soon be released, too.
Generally speaking, this project is at a steady promoting stage, which makes it one of the fastest to be constructed projects in the first batch of CSP demostration ones.